Power of Compounding
1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024 – We reach to 4 Digits in just Eleven Steps.
Which means, if One starts with 5lac as first Digit then 50Crore will be the fourth Digit.
Today, we are mentioning about a Member of 100% Club Member. Who Started with 5,00,000 (first digit) and as on 30 September 2021 standing near about ₹22,00,000/- (3rd Step).
Third and Fourth Digit shall be in range of Crore and 10Crores, respectively.
Hopefully, we reach to our third digit on or before Next General Election due in May 2024.
Hopefully, You would remember the following 👇
☝️ That was 1st Compounding of the same Client.
Watch: Zerodha Console Videos
21 Months Records
That is From January 2020 To September 2021
12 Months Records
That is From October 2020 To September 2021
Open Positions Records
As on 1st October 2021 at Closing Bell levels.
YESBANK: Cash Holding👆
Now, our Target for December 2022 is to hit
₹50,00,000 a/c balance
We will try our best to achieve so ‼
That means, 10 times Return in 36 Months.
After this Client can withdraw 2lac every month.
440% Return in 21 Months
How can you generate 440% in 21 Months ❓
- January 2020: Opening Balance ₹5,00,000/-
- September 2021: Closing Balance ₹22,00,000/-; including 55000 Cash Investment in YESBANK – 5000 Shares brought @ ₹11
- All these is achieved after adjusting & properly accounting for Bad Trades, Judgement Errors and Missed Opportunities.
Bad Trades, Missed Opportunities, Judgement Errors ❗❓Client traded only Pillars’ Strategy Calls advised by us. And they are as follows,
- Bad Trades: HDFCBANK, HAVELLS, ASIANPAINT, PEL, TATAMOTORS, NTPC.
- Missed Opportunities: NMDC, HCLTECH, ADANIENT, JSWSTEEL, INDIGO, GRASIM, IDFCFIRSTB, MCDOWELL-N May but Client did not missed August 2021 Entry at 655 levels
- Judgement Errors: Early Exits from TATAMOTORS, TATAPOWER, Late Exits from SBIN, KOTAKBANK.
Okay. Tell me more about what, how will you handle them in future… 🤔
Till date we did Judgement Errors only because we were focused on smaller yet more consistent returns.But, now we are increasing our Positions’ Holding period with Original SL. Secondly, we are learning from past mistakes and trying not to repeat the same next time.
Started with 500000 in January 2020 – As on 30 September 2021 – ₹22,00,000/-
Special Note for 💯% Club Members only.
This client had faced following “EXTRA” Losses,
- For Calendar Year 2020 – HINDUNILVR, BATAINDIA, HAVELLS, and for Calendar Year 2021 BIOCON, ESCORTS, APOLLOTYRE, TATAMOTORS, NTPC
This Client had earned “EXTRA” Profits,
- For Calendar Year 2021: CIPLA, MCDOWELL-N, FEDERALBNK, IRCTC
No Harm in Multiple Positions as long as willing to apply Stop-loss as & when required.
We suggest to have Horizontal Diversification – which means, Multiple Scripts but Single Lot.
This Client took CIPLA at 905 and FEDERALBNK @ 79 – We didn’t advised. However, we were informed then & there. Transparency from Client. We are obliged.
And, purely because of this had faced extra losses in NTPC, TATAMOTORS, and like wise many others. Still holding APOLLOTYRE with Original Stop-loss of 240.
Few More Words:
We had given only one Call in NIFTY Futures (as Index Call) in the last 12 Months. Even in that we had 100pts Loss per lot basis.
Though, updated about Index levels, Trend, major support and resistance from time to time.
Attaching Below the URL explaining the same in form of WhatsApp Screen Shot; please visit.
Which means, all these has been achieved purely from Stock Futures’ Trading in-spite of all the News flow driven Price Volatility seen in the last 12 Months. And, rest assured, upcoming 12 months will not be any different.
Therefore, Trading Success OR failure depends purely only on Two Things, namely,
- Crystal Clear Directional Trade (Short Sell or BUY)
- Ability to Identify and apply the Stop-Loss (Strictly followed one)
Above mentioned discipline is very difficult to follow while trading Options, Intraday and Penny Stocks. And, that is why we strictly avoid those at Rocket Trades.
Need more help?
☎ +91 9900330558, Bengaluru; Preferably during Market Hours (9am to 4:00pm).
You must be logged in to post a comment.