But, none of them are useful without the involvement of Capital, Time, Discipline and Trust.
Before we getting in to the specifics of each Strategies we must clear few thinking points, assumptions, Rules and Facts so that chances of misunderstanding, confusion, doubts can be minimized.
- Stock Market Trading (Investments) need Consistent Working. Randomness must be kept out of Your Portfolio / account. For example, whether NIFTY50 Lost 5000pts in 30 days during March 2020 or Tripled from last Bottom of 7511 in 18 Months. You should continue to Invest / Trade.
- Even after best of your efforts Results does not come as expected. That does not mean You are wrong or Stock Market is not meant for YOU. It just means that YOU need to give some more time to tree to bear fruits for you.
- Stock Market Trading (Investments) are not for Over-Night Results. Your Entry Price will decide how long your need to be patient with your Investments.
- You must decide upon the Rules of the Game, and stick to them irrespective of anything and Everything; No Subjectivity, whatsoever.
- Invest only in Mega – Corporations. Businesses which has Self-Standing, Long History of proven track records and notable achievements during averse conditions. In Simple words Top TEN Stocks of NIFTY50 / SENSEX ranked by Market Capitalisation.
- You need to decide about Daily and Annual Investment Limits for Each Stock and Stick to that. Just Like one does in case of “SIP”.
- Only Cash Market Buying, preferably in NSE. For Long Term Holding in Demat accounts.
- No Short Selling in Futures. Secondly, Intraday / Options are ruled out too.
- Profit Booking is subjective. Your Call.
- Dividends, Rights’ Issues are not counted and/or calculated in our Total Returns.
- We have taken Market Data and Records from the preceding 365 Days. That is from 2nd July 2021 To 1st July 2022. During this Period – Total working Days were 249.
- NIFTY50 was at 15722.20 on 2nd July 2021 and Yesterday NIFTY50 Closed at 15752.05 – which is More or Less Flat price action in the same 249 Days.
Strategy – Theory
We should minimize the Market Risk as much as Possible. Therefore we are proudly presently Four Strategies before You so that You should not be the One who is Bringing Prosperity to the Trading Industry.
Twist is You aren’t paying anyone to manage Your Funds. Even then Results are much better then what one gets from Mutual Funds. Remember they charge you a Professional Fee.
Here is an example, same you can replicate for others.
ASIANPAINT – Dividend History for June 2021 To June 2022
- 9 June 2022 – (₹) 15.50 Per Share
- 28 October 2021 – (₹) 3.65 Per Share
- 10 June 2021 – (₹) 14.50 Per Share
Like SBIN, RELIANCE, TCS, INFY, HDFC etc…
RELIANCE, ONGC were giving positive Returns Till 30 June 2022 – but severe fall seen on Friday 1st July 2022 they both are now giving negative results. Which means, one day is enough to change the entire calculation.
Best Possible Returns – Tax saving Bonds, Real Estate, Fixed Deposits, Gold.
NIFTY ETF is also a good Option but Two Problems. Namely, Dividend & Liquidity.
You have to assume that in Long Run Equity Prices would only appreciate – 2000, 2008, 2020.
Strategy – Practical.
- Strategy One – BUYING Every Day at Closing Prices – 1 Share or 1000 Shares as the case may be.
- Strategy Two – Buying only on Negative Days – no Buying on Positive Days, hold the Funds only to Buy in Lump Sum on Negative Days.
- Strategy Three – Pyramid Buying on Negative Days – hold the funds on Positive Days.
- Strategy Four – Invest in Lump Sum at NIFTY50 Bottom Levels identified by Pillars’ Strategy.
Need more help?
☎ +91 9900330558, Bengaluru; Preferably during Market Hours (9am to 4:00pm).
You must be logged in to post a comment.